1v1 Dribble Multiple Goals
1v1 dribbling drill, multiple goals is a great dribbling warm-up drill that focuses on beating an opponent and evading a defender.
This 1v1 dribbling to multiple goals is a great dribbling warm-up drill that focuses on beating an opponent and evading a defender.
- Create a small circle about 5 yrds and set 7-8 gates about 10-15 yards from the edge of the small circle around the parameter.
- Split the team into two even teams with one team wearing alternate jerseys.
- Each member should partner up with a player on the opposite team.
- One team will starts inside the small circle in the middle of the gates. This team will be the team focusing on dribbling, so each player will need a ball.
- The other team will start outside the small circle in front of their partner.
- On the coaches command the dribbling player will attempt to evade their opponent and dribble (not pass or shoot) between one of the gates.
- The defender attempts to stop the dribble and the play the ball past the parameter of gates.
- If the dribbler is able to dribble between one of the gates, the dribbler is awarded a point.
- Switch the players role after each attempt and let the defenders be on the attack and and the attackers be on deffense.
- The 1st player to reach 10 wins.